Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities governs all relationship with users and others who interact with RecruitingRoad. By using or accessing RecruitingRoad, you agree to this Statement.
Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on RecruitingRoad and responsible for it. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with RecruitingRoad ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, you understand and agree that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
3. When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. Your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information
4. When you publish content or information it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of RecruitingRoad, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
5. We always appreciate your free feedback or other free suggestions about RecruitingRoad, but you understand and agree that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them.
We cannot guarantee save information. To contribute to our effort of maintain all information safe, you are commitment to:
6. You will not post unauthorized communications, such as spa, on RecruitingRoad.
7. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access RecruitingRoad, using automated means.
8. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on RecruitingRoad.
9. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
10. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
11. You will not bully, intimidate, instigate, defamation, or harass any user.
12. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
13. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content.
14. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or do any type of promotion on RecruitingRoad without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow all applicable laws and RecruitingRoad polices.
15. You will not use RecruitingRoad to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
16. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of RecruitingRoad.
17. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
18. You will not provide any false personal information on RecruitingRoad, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
19. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
20. You will not use your profile for commercial gain.
21. You will not use RecruitingRoad if you are under 18.
22. You will not use RecruitingRoad if you are a convicted sex offender.
23. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
24. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
25. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone.
26. We reserve the right to remove or reclaim your username if we believe appropriate.
27. You will not post content or take any action on RecruitingRoad that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
28. We can remove any content or information you post on RecruitingRoad if we believe that it violates this Statement.
29. If we remove your content, you have will have the opportunity to appeal.
30. If you infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account.
31. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
32. We encourage to do not copy from other users, person, or organization. If you collect information from another user(s), you and not RecruitingRoad, is the one collecting their information and the sole responsibility lay on you.
33. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on RecruitingRoad.
34. You provide all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible to them on RecruitingRoad, as well as your name and profile picture.
35. All payment to RecruitingRoad is subject to our Payments Terms.
36. You give us permission to use and allow others to use links and content on RecruitingRoad.
37. You will not sell user content.
38. You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
39. You will make it easy for users to contact you.
40. You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on RecruitingRoad.
41. You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
42. You will not misrepresent your relationship with RecruitingRoad to others.
43. You may use your own logo, but RecruitingRoad reserve the right to reclaim it if consider a violation of this statement or the law.
44. Comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act ("VPPA"), and obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on RecruitingRoad. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
45. We do not guarantee that all our services will always be free.
46. You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with RecruitingRoad, including the right to incorporate content and information you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
47. We can analyze your information, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial.
48. We can audit your information.
49. We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
50. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content.
51. You do not give our content or information to advertisers without our consent.
52. You understand and agree that we do not pay services and communications.
53. If you create or administer a Page on RecruitingRoad, you agree to all our Terms.
54. If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and RecruitingRoad. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either RecruitingRoad or RecruitingRoad.com as appropriate.
55. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding RecruitingRoad, and supersedes any prior agreements.
56. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
57. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
58. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
59. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
60. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
61. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
62. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
63. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing RecruitingRoad.
64. We can change this Statement and we will provide information of it in RecruitingRoad. You always welcome to comment in any changes to RecruitingRoad Statement.
65. We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct.
66. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of RecruitingRoad service to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall still apply.
67. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or RecruitingRoad exclusively in a state or federal court located in Santa Clara County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
68. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on RecruitingRoad, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
69. We effort to maintain a safe site, but you use it at your own risk. We provide RecruitingRoad “AS IS” without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that RecruitingRoad will be safe or secure. RecruitingRoad is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release RecruitingRoad, us, our directors, officers, employees, partners, agents, and associates from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out for or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
70. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or RecruitingRoad, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our Aggregate liability arising out of this statement or RecruitingRoad will not exceed the greater of 0.1 dollars ($0.1). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such case, RecruitingRoad’s liability will be limited to the extent of the applicable law.
The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
71. You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States, in English (US) or any other location and language where a legal representative of RecruitingRoad be located.
72. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in any unlawful activity on RecruitingRoad.
73. By "RecruitingRoad" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.RecruitingRoad.com and any other RecruitingRoad branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
74. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
75. By "content" we mean anything you post on RecruitingRoad that would not be included in the definition of "information."
76. By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from RecruitingRoad or provide to RecruitingRoad.
77. By "post" we mean post on RecruitingRoad or otherwise make available to us.
78. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
79. By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into RecruitingRoad at least once in the previous 90 days.
80. By "application" we mean any application or website that received data from us. If you no longer have access to RecruitingRoad but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data. Also this statement still apply toyou’re your information remaining in RecruitingRoad.
This agreement was written in English (US) and the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: October 28, 2010.